Returns & Exchanges
Please read the information below and contact our customer service team at firstname.lastname@example.org for next steps.
To complete any return or exchange, we require proof of purchase within the last 30 days.
To be eligible for a return, store credit, or exchange, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
Costs incurred to ship products back to us are the responsibility of the customer. Please ensure products are well protected inside the box when returning items. We are not responsible if the items returned to us are damaged. We cannot issue a store credit or refund for damaged returns. Please be sure to get a tracking # for your return, we are not responsible for lost packages.
Once we receive your products and confirm they are in re-sellable condition, we will issue you a store credit or refund for the product total including tax (shipping costs are non-refundable).
The following are exempt from being returned or exchanged.
- Candles that have been lit.
- Gift Cards.
- Sale Items.
In the event your order has arrived damaged, please contact our customer service team at email@example.com with the following information.
- Your order number
- Photos of the damaged items
- Photos of packaging it arrived in with the shipping label visible.
Any damages must be reported within 7 days of your shipment being received for a store credit or refund to be considered.
Package has not arrived
If you receive a delivery confirmation but your package has not arrived, it could be due to the following reasons.
- Package has been scanned by the carrier but has not actually been delivered yet. This is quite common, especially during busy shipping seasons. Please allow 2-3 days for the package to arrive before contacting customer service.
- Incorrect/Incomplete address left at checkout. Please ensure we have the correct address to ship your order. We are not responsible for orders delivered to an incorrect address.